Making Your New Space Feel Like Home
You loved your home when you bought it and your attachment to it grew through years of raising a family there. But now it's just too much house for your needs. It's time to downsize. You're excited about living in your new space and the lifestyle it represents, but the prospect of fitting years of family life into a smaller space is incredibly intimidating.
I can help. We'll start with an assessment of your new home and the amount of space you really have - it might be more than you think! Then, we'll have a heart to heart talk about what you really need to keep and what you can give to a family member, sell or donate. Remember, the proceeds of whatever you sell can help pay for decorating your new home, or an extended vacation to celebrate.
Downsizing services include:
- Assessing the space available in your new home and determining which of your possessions will fit
- Helping you decide what to take with you and what to give away, sell or donate
- Finding ways to preserve your memories using less space
- Arranging furnishings in your new space for maximum comfort and functionality
- Packing, unpacking and other move-in support
If you're feeling overwhelmed by the idea of moving to a smaller space, I can help. Contact me today to get started.